Alex Jowdy – Broker/Owner | 781-706-1394 | Email
- Alex was born and raised in Westwood, MA, where he attended Westwood High School before getting his degree at Bentley College. He is a 14-year resident of Medfield with his high school sweetheart and four amazing kids.
- With 20+ years of full time real estate sales, Alex strives to take a different approach to the high pressure world of real estate. His goal is to arm clients with his years of knowledge and contacts, and boil down what his clients really need to be happy with the process. While the job starts with the first introduction, Alex delivers a lifetime of exceeding the client’s expectations.
- Alex’s history in the field is built on the foundation of having a Real Estate Attorney as a father, and a Real Estate Broker as a mother and business partner. He feels grateful to have grown up in the business and to have seen what it is like to truly love what you do.
- As a 10+ year member, former president, and current treasurer, Alex looks forward to his regular meetings with the Westwood Lions club and the significant community outreach that they are able to achieve each year.
- Alex is a Recipient of the Diamond club award for reaching the top 1% in real estate sales in the country.
Josepha Jowdy – Broker/Owner | 781-706-1393 | Email
- Josepha and her husband Ray have lived in Westwood for most of their lives. Josepha’s main focus during this time has been her family and her community.
- She is a graduate of Boston College where she received a Master’s Degree of art and education.
- Josepha’s commitment to her community has taken many forms including 27 years of service as a member and chair of the Westwood School Committee as well as volunteering at the food pantry and senior center, and other boards in town.
- As a realtor, Josepha uses her intimate knowledge of the Boston Metropolitan area to find the perfect match for each one of her clients.
- Josepha received the Diamond Club Award for RE/MAX New England, inducted into the RE/MAX Hall of Fame, and her team is always among the top 20 in NE for RE/MAX.
- When she is not working or spending time with her husband, three sons and six beautiful grandchildren, she loves to travel or kick back with a good book in their vacation home in Killington, VT.
Missy Jowdy – Realtor | 781-706-2840 | Email
- Missy is a graduate of Quinnipiac University with a BS in Occupational Therapy. After more than a decade helping hundreds of patients through knee/hip replacements, she discovered a love for real estate when she worked on the construction and sale of her first residential property.
- Marissa began her real estate career first as project manager for three investment properties, and custom new construction of their own brand new house, she quickly realized that a successful project hinged on setting realistic outlooks and strong communication throughout. She takes that same approach to each client while looking to over deliver for each one.
- She was born in Buffalo, NY, and moved to Westwood, MA at age 5. Wife to Alex Jowdy and mother to their four kids.
- Her positive and professional personality has garnered much support with her clients She considers herself very fortunate to love her job!
Kate Bingham – Realtor | 617-312-9371 | Email
- Originally from Oneonta, NY she has coordinated and executed 5 corporate relocations for her family of 4 from Boston to Princeton, NJ to West Roxbury to Rochester, NY to Ramsey, NJ and now currently resides in Medfield where she plans to stay.
- Kate understands what it’s like to relocate a family and her experience working with a variety of Realtors led her to a career in Real Estate. She has a keen understanding of the real estate process and is able to meet clients where they are at to help make the journey of buying and selling property more enjoyable.
- Division I collegiate athlete at Boston College where she earned her B.A. and went on to get her M.S. degree from UMass, Boston
- Human Resources professional with 20 years of corporate and entrepreneurial experience across a variety of industries including healthcare, property management and technology.
Denise Chase – Transaction Coordinator | 781-492-2691 | Email
- Extensive background in customer service, administration and bookkeeping.
- Long time Westwood resident with a daughter in college and son in high school.
- Past volunteer work has included Ambassador Girl Scout Troop Leader, PMC Kids Ride, Earth Day Cleanup, IAM Strong 5K and Milton Animal League.
- Loves spending with family, nature walks with her Beagle rescue, and curling up with the cat and a good book.